About ASCIA PID e-training for health professionals
ASCIA primary immunodeficiency (PID) e-training for health professionals has been developed by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) to provide ready access to reliable primary immunodeficiency education throughout Australia and New Zealand at no charge.
Development of this course has included an extensive review process involving ASCIA members, other specialist health professionals and patient support organisations.
- A username and password must be obtained from the health professionals e-training website registration process to participate in courses.
- The courses comprises a number of modules which ideally should be completed in order.
- The overall course assessment and certificate is provided in `the final module where final assessment is undertaken.
- You can undertake the courses at your own pace.
- Each module may be reviewed as needed. Any quiz results from some a course module if applicable do not form part of the final assessment but similar questions may be included.
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion for an ASCIA Primary immunodeficiencies for health professionals course, you must achieve the result specified for that course. If the required result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.
- The Certificate of Completion is provided as a PDF for you to print or save for your own record.
Go to ASCIA Primary immunodeficiency
Last modified: Thursday, 7 April 2022, 2:39 PM