About ASCIA PID e-training for health professionals
ASCIA primary immunodeficiency (PID) e-training for health professionals (APIDTHP) has been developed by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) to provide ready access to reliable primary immunodeficiency education throughout Australia and New Zealand at no charge.
Development of this course has included an extensive review process involving ASCIA members, other specialist health professionals and patient support organisations.
- A username and password must be obtained from the health professionals e-training website registration process to participate in a course.
- The course comprises 8 modules which ideally should be completed in order.
- Modules 1-7 have evaluations that allow you to monitor your understanding.
- The overall course assessment and certificate is provided in Module 8 where final assessment is undertaken for Modules 1-7.
- You can undertake this course at your own pace.
- Each module may be reviewed and the quiz reattempted once initially completed if you wish. The quiz results do not form part of the final assessment but similar questions may be included.
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion for ASCIA Primary immunodeficiencies for health professionals a result of 80% or higher is required for the Final Assessment in Module 8. If this result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.
- The Certificate of Completion is provided as a PDF for you to print or save for your own record.